• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New tank

Dark Storm

Seedling
This is my new AquaOpri 110 - a 110 lire tank. 80cm in length. And my bog wood purchase (rosewood) that looks a bit lost.
Kribs, Apistos and Gouramis destined for this tank. Any other suggestions? Thanks in advance..
Thankfully I worked out the pictures which resulted in joining yet another website..

Last edited:
idHnk0s5j

Pictures broken for me as well

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hi all,
Pictures broken for me as well
I can see them, nice piece of wood.
Kribs, Apistos and Gouramis destined for this tank. Any other suggestions?
I wouldn't mix them together, the Kribs will bully the Apistogramma, and they will both have a go at the Gouramis (probably to do with body shape).

It is a big enough tank for a pair of Lace Gourami, or a pair of Kribs and dithers, or a trio of Apistogramma (1 male, 2 female) and dithers.

cheers Darrel

Cannot saw pics in tapatalk. But, showing well if i open in browser.

Are you planning to plant your tank? It kinda waste of your lighting system if you not to do so.

Nice driftwood shape for natural river style. I suggest to plant some crypt and echinodorus to match the driftwood, and tenellus for carpet. :)

Sent using Android One

No kit yet @banthaman.jm this is my first serious tank, at the moment, just the items in the picture. :)
No idea what sort of kit I need.

No kit yet @banthaman.jm this is my first serious tank, at the moment, just the items in the picture. :)
No idea what sort of kit I need.
Pictures are working but for equipment you will need to decide what type of tank you want. If planted decide high tech or low tech. You will always need a filter an external one is recommended and aim for at least 5x the volume of your tank flow for low tech to 10x for high tech

Enviado do meu LG-V500 através de Tapatalk

Back