• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New to planted tanks - question on fertilisers please

Ironich

Seedling
Hello,

Can someone please tell me if the dry ferts required for EI dosing are dangerous in anyway? I have a two year old and just wondered before I bought anything whether there are any health risks etc.

Also, can someone tell me where a good place to buy them online in UK is?

Thank you,

Richard

Hi Richard

It is not recommended to inhale or ingest this stuff, so using common sense should tick all the boxes.
If you go to the bottom of the page on the 'Board Index" you will find a list of our sponsors, which is always a good place to start. I have recently been using Aquarium Plant Food UK. Excellent service, usually next day delivery :D

Hi CeeJay,

Thank you very much for the information!

One further question if I may. What's more suitable for someone new (and dumb!) EI, PPS, PPS Pro?

Thanks again,
Richard

Go to the fluid sensor online website, they're a sponsor. They have a great calculator for working out EI dosing. I found this the easiest method to use.

Morgan Freeman said:
Go to the fluid sensor online website, they're a sponsor. They have a great calculator for working out EI dosing. I found this the easiest method to use.

I love you!

P.s. Big fan of Shawshank Redemption

Back