• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

rudirudi

Hi all,
Returning to fishkeeping after a break of about 8 years,my last tank was a 120 gallon marine tank but I am coming back to my first love,Discus,I am planning a tank 48inx24inx30in high.I never had much success growing plants,i guess that when you realise plants dont grow too well in shingle,you stop being disappointed when the poor things give up and die,or the hardier ones do not grow at all but stay at the same size as when you bought them,my main interest was the fish,plants secondary.This time I want to give equal billing to both,I am fairly confident in my fish keeping,not so much with the greenery,so be prepared for lots of inane questions from me about all aspects of plant husbandry,I will of course read everything I can before posting(I would imagine most of the questions I have,have been answered here before)so I look forward to becoming a part of this community.

Regards

Rudi

Hello Rudi :) I'm sure the plants will be okay this time with the help you'll find on here!

Viv

Thanks for the welcome,will definately be using CO2, a subject I know little about,dont you just love water chemistry,thanks again,

Regards
Rudi

Back