• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • You can now follow UKAPS on Instagram.

non-clouding substrate

JamesM

*resists the urge to correct Clive about Star Trek*

I'm wondering if peoples monitors are out... I'm red/green colour blind and it looks grey/black to me :?

Ed Seeley

aaronnorth said:
It is black with a purple tint to me, I am not colour blind,

Well then it's black with a purple tint to your eyes!!!! :twisted: :lol:
No one really knows how anyone else sees colours apart from vague descriptions! That's the fun of trying to explain to my class how I see the world so they can understand it!!!

Basically it's a really nice, natural colour that I think looks so great that my next tank will have just AS (with powersand underneath!), no sand.

aaronnorth

Ed Seeley said:
aaronnorth said:

No one really knows how anyone else sees colours apart from vague descriptions! That's the fun of trying to explain to my class how I see the world so they can understand it!!!

Basically it's a really nice, natural colour that I think looks so great that my next tank will have just AS (with powersand underneath!), no sand.
:lol:

The worst thing i ever heard by my English teacher was "describe a colour to a blind person by objects" - as in the sun is yellow! :rolleyes: :bored:

Ed Seeley

aaronnorth said:
Ed Seeley said:
aaronnorth said:

The worst thing i ever heard by my English teacher was "describe a colour to a blind person by objects" - as in the sun is yellow! :rolleyes: :bored:

That's a shocker!!! I hope the blind person would do the only sensible option and punch the condescending person who tried to do that square in the face!!!!! I would!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Simon D

Ed Seeley said:
Are you red-green colour-blind Simon? I am and do agree the AS in that photo has a purplish cast. It doesn't in real life. It's a matt dark grey-brown to my eyes.
Only when the cops stop me for running a green(?) light ;)

beeky

Reminded me of that old snooker commentary...

"for those with a black and white television, the pink is just to the left of the yellow...."

Ed Seeley

beeky said:
Reminded me of that old snooker commentary...

"for those with a black and white television, the pink is just to the left of the yellow...."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Watching Ronnie last night I was still struggling telling the brown and reds apart!!!