• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Not a clean slate, 200L

A short status at day 56.

My R. rotundifolia started growing again 10 days after the trimming. A few stems did not stop the growth, and grew >10cm in these days while most did not grow at all. Strange, but back to normal again.
Actually all was growing well, and the problem now is to learn how to trim enough and at the proper time :nailbiting: A lot was getting way, way to big!

I got 8 more Neon dwarf rainbow fishes, and now have 18 - I like them a lot. That means a lot more debris and I now get a little bit of GSA on the front glass, otherwise all is still well.

Well, I did a major trimming today, removed most of the Hygrophilia 'Siamensis 53B', moved around a bit, and added some A. reineckii 'Pink', some A. reineckii 'Mini' and a little Hygrophilia 'Aragauia'. I will post a picture in a few days when it hopefully have started to grow a little :).

Last edited:
Back