• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

NutriSI Micro

Laffers83

Seedling
Having let my tank go a bit recently (Algae kicked in badly coupled with being busy in life) and running out of TPN+ a while a go I thought that it would be a wise idea to swap over to EI/PMDD dosing as its a 240l tank and would obviously be a lot cheaper in the long run.

Advanced apologies here if I am asking something that has been asked somewhere before or it's a very silly question I am asking! The post count doesn't reflect the amount of time that I spend browsing the forum. 😉

A friend of mine who has planted tanks in the past and dosed himself sent me over the powders he said that I would need. I've had a look at Toms link (http://ukaps.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=915).

I have the KN03 and KH2PO4 but also have a brown powder called NutriSI Micro. Would I be correct in assuming that this is my trace additive?

Back