• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

On Route to Carlisle 6233 - 1Z23

Gang@Ukaps

First picy on route to Carlisle via Shap - outbound
TheDuchess6233.jpg

On return leg back to Crewe - in bound.
TheDuchess6233pm.jpg

Thx for looking

Regards
paul.

Aww, I wish I could see these, I have a HDD death issue on my home pc and the uni ones block images from forums. :(

Makes you wish they'd never bothered with electrification doesn't it? If it weren't for the modern gantries that first shot could be 60 years ago.

Don't suppose you know if "gordon" the big War Department Riddles is any closer to restoration do you?
Oh, and is Olton Hall now in America? I'm sure I'd read it was but can't find any info anywhere.

Hi Paul,lovely pictures my friend,we get steam trains coming past our house occasionally on route to the severn valley railway,seeing your pics has made me think about about popping over SVR and get some pics,
regards,
john.

SVR's one of the nicest places to photograph, the most well cared for rollingstock and pretty GWR stations, the whole area is beautiful too, taking a ride on it is like being John Betjeman. They sometimes do night time running especially for photographers as does the round house, they're really good events should you fancy it.

Back