• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Online shrimp shop

Great find George, bookmarked :thumbup:

Cheap prices too. The only thing I noticed is they're based in Ireland which means they'd be travelling overseas, mind you several people get their shrimp from Germany so it shouldn't be an issue as its a lot shorter/faster journey!

May even put an order in Monday!

have seen this site being mentioned before over on shrimpking, very nice prices for some good quality shrimp

Ive contacted him before. Hes based in Ireland if I rememeber correctly as I was after female CRS.

Good prices, and he had some quality CRS for a premium price though. I think it was £18 exlc p&p.

After discussions with the other members of the moderating team I have edited this thread and removed posts that went off the OP's topic. Please remember to stay on-topic and don't hijack a thread and if you have a problem with what someone's posting please send a PM to a member of the moderating team rather than have arguements on the forum please.

Back