• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Optiwhite

b1zbaz

Hi all I'm from Manchester I'm just wondering if anybody nearby has an optiwhite tank I can view as I'm planning on making a custom tank but the difference in price is quite high so just want to make sure it's as good as the money states

Just seeing one may not be enough to tip your decision but most on here will tell you they are worth it. With out water or if it does have some and its slightly tinted/ glass dirty or has a dark background you may not see the difference. My tank has no background just the magnolia coloured wall behind and after a water change and glass clean you barely notice the glass or water just fish and plants. I dont think I could go back.

Replaced my tank for an Opti and the difference is amazing. Might be worth a trip to The Green Machine in Wrexham if you fancy an afternoon out (about an hour away from Manchester) i'm from near chester and cant get enough of the place !!

Back