• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Paintball CO2 bottle

Hi HullTiger86,
A great first question. I was recently looking for co2 equipment and this was also one I considered. When I looked into it, it was a fair trek to the nearest paintball location that was willing to fill it.
I decided on different equipment from co2art and found a very local supplier of a co2 bottle instead. This worked out a slightly more expensive upfront cost, but I have a 3.1kg bottle rather than 20ozs. At £20 for a refill, this will work out more cost effective in the long run.
If you do buy this kit, you can just remove the paintball bottle adaptor, and use a standard bottle or fire extinguisher.
Good luck, Phil.

Sent from my SGP311 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the post mate.
I don't want a massive bottle hoping for one that will fit in my cabinet.
I might just keep going low tech but would consider co2 if its not to much hassle and expensive.
Is the rest of the equipment good in these kits?

Well,

My tank is also a Lido 120. The 3kg bottle fits easily. But you may not have a local supplier of these.
Probably worth checking out your local options for co2, as I think you could use lots of different types of bottle.
The equipment can remain the same, you just use a different adaptor. (Soda stream, paintball or none)
Phil.

Sent from my SGP311 using Tapatalk

Thanks Phil I will have a think and do abit of research on what I can get close to me.
Don't want to rush into buying stuff I won't use lol

Back