• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Paypal Help

Ben M

Hi, I'm buying some plants from a few members on here, and as I don't have my paypal account linked to a bank account I have to send the money through paypal by credit card. This incurs a small charge. I was wondering if it is possible to put money into my paypal account from a credit card so that the money is already in my account to send to the people without any charges?

Cheers,
Ben

Mainly because my parents think it's dangerous to link a paypal account with a bank account incase someone steals all of my money, and I can't be bothered with the hassle of trying to convince them otherwise.

Just open an account just for PayPal then, and limit the money in it.:)

I suppose that would be the sensible option, but I don't use paypal very much. After I've bought these few plants it will probs be months before I buy anything else and then I'll be off to uni next year. I was just wondering if I could get around the charge for using a credit card for 3 payments by putting the money in my account from the credit card in 1 payment and only pay the charge for that 1 payment.

I thought the same that I wouldnot use it much, but theres ebay( buying/selling) here there's always something good on here that will take your fancy:). You will find yourself using it more than you think in future. It's not just the giving it's the receiving.:D

If you send yourself a fake bill to a different email from the one registered in PayPal then use your credit card to pay for it, then the funds should be left on account, you can then use that to pay for the plants.

Back