• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Pfk subscription

jamesb

Hey guys I am at some point going to subscribe to pfk but as bad as it sounds I waiting for the right gift to come up. I mean no point in getting a co2 kit for tanks have the size of mine right? So I have seen this month it is the jbl e700 which I am tempted by but in all honesty it is a little smaller than I was planning on buying before I saw it as a gift. I am just wondering if anyone on here being a rather influential forum gets a heads up on what the gift is going to be each month. Just I don't know of they gift any bigger filters, if the gifts are on a cycle or completely random. I was going to get either a 406/405 or aps 1000 (purely as ya biggest one they do I can fit in my cabinet.) the 406 could of taken over from my internal if I wished and it is this versatility I am after as I plan to run them side by side so I can gain more flow and have inline co2 diffuser

Juwel rio 180
2 angels
2 Siamese flying foxes
3 yo yo loaches
4 Julii corys
10 guppys
1 German blue ram

im running a jbl e700 as a 2nd filter on my 240l tank. its not quite enough for a 180 i think but its a very good little filter and worth at least £50

Well I have subscribed now so should get the filter pretty soon. It's only being run as a secondary/ back up so more than ample for now. Especially as its free ;)., besides from what I can gather it has pretty awesome flow. Plus I get 13 months of pfk goodness!!!

jamesb said:
Well I have subscribed now so should get the filter pretty soon. It's only being run as a secondary/ back up so more than ample for now. Especially as its free ;)., besides from what I can gather it has pretty awesome flow. Plus I get 13 months of pfk goodness!!!

If its being run as a secondary filter id remove some of the media inside it to to allow more flow through :D

Back