Hi

Tank will be 14 foot long

so far i intend to use

metal halide lighting
3/4 Fluval FX5 Filters
3/4 Korilla/Streams for water movement or maybe a closed looped sequence 10000
and co2 via a jbl unit
control ph and temp via an iks unit

im open to suggestions and should i for go the co2 injection ?

also was going to use tropica substrate and was looking for a supplier of large wood as loads of small bits just wont look right, can anyone help on this ?

also what style of scaping would you go for ?
im ery open minded and cant decide between, rock and wood, just wood, or jungle style

ARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH !!!

all help and comments grweatly recieved

Steve

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
sgl101 said:
i had posted to see if it was possible now im asking for ideas as im going ahead :D
Regards Steve
Ok Steve, I will move it to the Hardware section of the forum ;)

GiZZeRR

Hi guys, my first post but been reading all I can :D

You may not class this as a proper tank, it is something I always wanted to do so we were decorating and I went ahead with it. Put in a 48" long x 18" deep x 6" width into the wall between the living room and kitchen so you can see right through, it looks great. Only putting in a few small neons, danios etc.

The thing is I want it full of plants and decided to try co2 as I was able to get Size VB, 22kg BOC tank from work and just take it back to get refilled for free ;)

How long is a tank like that going to last in a small tank like mine? I was thinking over 6months?

John

TDI-line

I basically use 2KG a month on my 720 litre tank, this is on 24/7 and is fed about 1-2 bubbles per second.

Mine is refilled at a local fire prevention centre.