• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Please give me help 35ltr rethink,

critch

Hi I am new to all this,

First of all sorry about the Pic Quality,

Curently have two tanks running,both have plants growing in them would not really call them planted :lol:,
i seem to be able to grow them, :clap: but not to the standard on this site, both tanks are planted from 5 original plants and the vallis came as a very small 3 stem thing, now see it ..

Any who i am setting up a fairly simple Arc 35ltr shrimp tank, with a few ottos,

this is the start of it,

it will have a wall of christmas moss across the back, iam still not to sure about the stone placement what you think ??

I have more stones of diff sizes to add, but i think it just does not look right...

i800_07850_aba_cimg0030.jpg

Re: MMM Please give me help,

After looking and thinking about it,

i was going to Ditch all but the largest stone at the back left, keep the one to the right of it and the one infront of it,

and bank it up to the back left of the tank then plant it with E tenellus to the left and behind the large stone, Eleocharis parvula around the stones, and Hc in the foreground and to the right of the tank,,

how does that sound ???

i will have a play with the stones when i get back from mt hols next week..

Back