• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Please help me

Replied to PM - don't feed just quite yet, I would leave CO2 off for now until conditions have stabilised too.

You can dose ferts if you want, I would just dose trace ferts for now to help the plants such up any excess ammonia. Keep doing 50% water changes for a couple of days at least still, they can only help! :)

We want ammonia to be at 0ppm for at least a few days in a row before you can ease back off water changes.

Replied to PM - don't feed just quite yet, I would leave CO2 off for now until conditions have stabilised too.

You can dose ferts if you want, I would just dose trace ferts for now to help the plants such up any excess ammonia. Keep doing 50% water changes for a couple of days at least still, they can only help! :)

We want ammonia to be at 0ppm for at least a few days in a row before you can ease back off water changes.
Thanks for help.

Back