• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Quick question on how the cart on your website works

Wisey

Hi,

How does the cart work on your website? Do you not retain cart information after logging off? I added all the plants I wanted to my cart a few days ago as a reminder to what I would order next week, but my cart is empty again. It would be handy to know as I don't want to set this all up again at the weekend only to loose it all before I place the order next Wednesday.

Best regards,

Wisey.

It does remember, I still have 4 items in my cart and I have no idea when I added them, weeks ago probably!

You may want to check your cookie settings on your browser.

Yeah, the cookie possibility is something I was hoping to get clarification on, because I set up the basket on one computer, it was not on a different computer, I then went back a day later to the one I set it up on where I frequently clear cookies and it was not there either. I assumed that my basket would be stored in the database of the website, not in a cookie on my PC. When dealing with Aqua Essentials a while back, they were able to look at my account and see what is in the basket, I'm assuming because they store the basket as part of their shopping cart database. I'm just trying to get clarification as to whether it is cookie based, database stored or something else.

Hello,

I am sorry to hear that you have problem with our website.

Please make sure that you login first before you start to add items to the shopping cart. If you add items and log in after this may result to not save your shopping list.

Also yes please make sure that you will not clear cookies after you make the list.

Back