• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Recommend Custom Aquarium supplier?

bjorn

I'm looking to get a new 2nd tank and need recommendations for a company that does high quality opti-white tanks + cabinets (with hood). My first tank was made by Aquariums Ltd and I'm not happy with the quality or how long it took for them to make it so really want to avoid them.

Anyone found a reliable source?

I have heard that aquariums ltd delivery time is actually longer than what they say. Have you tried N&D aquatics? Their tanks and cabinets are of a high standard.

Thanks , will check that!

And yes, Aquariums Ltd takes about 2-3x longer than they say. Plus the finish of the cabinets are sub-standard. The glass work is fine though.

Hotweldfire just pinged to share experience from RAK aqua. I got my tank within one week, manufactured in Poland delivered to my door by them personally within London. Silicon is clean work but not invisible as on ADA. There is around 3mm of silicon patch and I think it can be cut to get clean look. I kept it there for extra safety. Just email them and ask for custom quotes they should reply back with price pretty quick.

Alastair said:
Maybe pm Mark Evans who's got his current journal up on here. One of the members I think made his tank for him and stand and it's awesome

I also got a tank from Edis (piece-of-fish), and it is superb. Optiwhite, very little silicone, really small amount, and was a great price. The good thing is that he also get's cabinets. :)

He had some tanks for sale, drop him a line to see if he still has some in stock.

Back