• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Saurek`s 125G Iwagumi

Here is some planting process pics:

2lk7iih.jpg

- HC - its on the metal net, not in wool - was pain to plant 5 such units.

so1tax.jpg

- Tweezers resting on the cliff watching far islands.

5d1enr.jpg

- Planting Barge on duty.

Filling it with water at the moment. Got to set filter ready, connect lilly pipes and CO2 before bed.

Sorry for delay in posting - I have troubles with filter. 2260 is weird machine. Yeah, it have insane power for it cost..but is super bulky, hard to prime sometimes, pretty noisy. Yesterday I have troubles with pump (guess silicon ring get damaged, so it caused leaks, fixed it with silicon-tape, but it was only half of the troubles. 2260 is generally is a big can with cap, where the pump sits, and some screws that holds that cap refused to rotate at 100 % = that mean leaks. Fixed it today - simply added shims, working smooth so far.

So if you ever consider to purchase that filter - think twice. It have its advantages, but its extremely hard to set up.

Anyways, here is pics of the second day after setup night:

2wgf1ow.jpg

2v2k1zd.jpg

Water is a bit cloudy - but what else should I expect on the second day without cycled before filter (last setup I have two tanks functional).

Will keep you updated.

Back