• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Scape ideas

Seanogleby

Morning all,

I have a cube tank that is around 45cm x 45cm x 40cm.

I have purchased a piece of spider wood that caught my eye and I plan to use dragon stone to make a low tech setup.

Is it possible for people to share ideas of what they have done please? Maybe using similar materials or in a cube tank.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there

This is my 40cm cube tank with I believe to be “seiryu” Stone although you cant really see the stone it’s multiple pieces of wood glued/ tied together

d8824693f1a1d112b9915adadabbe280.jpg

This was a week or two after setting it up!
It was a rescape from an older scape which I got bored of

All the plants are easy except the one behind the rock which Tropica class as medium although I am using co2 this scape would most likely work if I dimmed the lights down a few more notches would easily work low tech

Hope anything helps
Luke.

Hi there

This is my 40cm cube tank with I believe to be “seiryu” Stone although you cant really see the stone it’s multiple pieces of wood glued/ tied together

d8824693f1a1d112b9915adadabbe280.jpg

This was a week or two after setting it up!
It was a rescape from an older scape which I got bored of

All the plants are easy except the one behind the rock which Tropica class as medium although I am using co2 this scape would most likely work if I dimmed the lights down a few more notches would easily work low tech

Hope anything helps
Luke.

Thanks for your reply.

Not sure why but the photo isn't there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f609ddea893898bf43653245f577209e.jpg

Sorry, I am using my phone but usually they display fine I’ve posted once again to see if this working

I saw your photo in your your initial post & subsequent post
:confused:

Back