• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Scruffy the cat...should I push him in?

Tim Harrison

Administrator
UKAPS Team
So that's where my hatchet fish went!!! :rolleyes: Furry little bar steward :!:

flippincat.jpg

Which was there first ? The cat or the tank ? Spot the anti cat lover above ! :sick: :lol:

Try glass covers maybe?

Well...OK Scruffy was here first, he strayed in to my garden one day a kitten no bigger than a dvd case and several years - and several enormous vets bills - later...

...he's still with us and heavily in to essence of fish mineral water (uncarbonated).

We love him really :)

But I can't help thinking that it would be highly amusing to give him a little shove one day.

my cats often fall into the pond during summer... and cause massive devastation trying to scramble out of the planted area.

Ha! one of our house ferrets is a real water babe, he stares at our lounge tank lovingly, wishing he could get back in!

We were sitting down one evening watching TV when Boko launched himself onto a chair & in one further deft movement, jumped a leap of faith straight into the tank :woot:

I couldn't believe it & neither could he!
Boko was out just as fast as he was in & one very wet, & shocked, ferret was wheel spinning across the lounge floor & under the settee in a micro second :silent:

We give him lots of opportunity to swim in the shower tray or outside in a paddling pool but still he dreams of the fish tank LOL...
f2f75912.jpg

Darren wrote:
my cats often fall into the pond during summer... and cause massive devastation trying to scramble out of the planted area.

foxfish wrote:
We were sitting down one evening watching TV when Boko launched himself onto a chair & in one further deft movement, jumped a leap of faith straight into the tank

Both effective ways to produce a random re-scape - el naturel - sculpted for pets by pets...
...could be a market for it!

Nice to hear from you foxfish...those ferrets look like mischief.

Back