• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Seeing All Pictures Uploaded?

Stickleback

Hi Guys

I love the forum as a great mine of information. However what I enjoy more than anything else are pictures of peoples tanks, tanks that have inspired them or nature that has inspired them.

I know that pictures are not technically uploaded to the site, just linked to, is there any way to see all images recently linked to so I don't miss any more pics.

Many thanks. Keep shooting.

R

rufus_blackwell said:
is there any way to see all images recently linked to so I don't miss any more pics.
Yes you read every post on the forum haha there is no easy way to do it.

a1Matt said:
he he. Nice one Paulo, that's the method I use!! :lol: :lol:
My method also, ence the suggestion :p

a1Matt said:
Whilst there is no built in forum functionality for this, a quick google later ("view all linked pictures"), and the first result returned was...
http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/down ... ures_info/
With picture down-loaders you have to make sure they can login to the forum or they capture nothing and also you need to set the tree inspection correct so that they can go outside the forum, but that can lead to problems and download photos from links you don't want too and will take ages every time you want to download new stuff, program must remember what you already downloaded also.

Back