• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Should I rinse aquabasis?

Hi Ajm 200,

Guess I'm quite lucky in that my wife loves the fish as much as I do, she just can't be bothered with all the work keeping the tanks (16 at the moment), besides which I wouldn't be happy to let someone else take over, its a labour of love really.

Regards, Chris.

Hi,

I only have one planted tank (250L) in my living room which takes up more time than the rest put together, well maybe not quite but it certainly needs a damn sight more attention than the others and a lot more regularly.

All the other tanks are fairly basic affairs and most of them are just small breeding/fry rearing tanks. I do have 6x4ft holding tanks though which house the vast majority of my fish. I've got more tanks in dry storage which I set up as and when I need them so the total goes up and down depending on my needs at the time.

But yes I do spend a lot of my free time with my fish one way or another. Love it though, and it keeps me out of the pub.

I often do water changes first thing in the morning before I go to work. I seem to get so much more done in an hour in the morning than I do in the evenings.

Regards, Chris.

Back