• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Shrimp Photography

SundowNXX

Seedling
I have been keeping Shrimp for about a year now and i have decide to share the photos of the nicest specimens i have kept...

web-1.jpg

This was the tank as i set it up first... since then i have lost some plants that were unsuitable and gained others its only 19 litres but it was sufficient for a starting tank for me.
web-6.jpg

This is the most recent photo i have of the tank a year since it was established, its getting a bit small for the plants in it so i am upgrading at the moment.
web-2.jpg

Cherry Shrimp. One of my first additions
web-3.jpg

Another Cherry Shrimp.
Starrynightshrimp-2.jpg

A Starry Night Shrimp all of which were lost shortly after purchase.
web-5.jpg

Assassin Snails, a recent purchase to try and control the snail population in my tank.
web-4.jpg

Red Crystal Shrimp with eggs.

I am currently upgrading to a 30 litre tank, if people are interested i was going to do a series of photographs showing its set up stage by stage... or maybe time lapse photography showing it mature but only if there is interest.

Nikon D90 with a 18-55mm lens with a macro ring i bought from amazon, 15 quid for it and its brilliant, really shallow depth of field but you can get really close.

Back