• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Shrimp quality in the Singapore

Not too sure about that. I would imagine that singapore custom won't post a problem but I find it hard to imagine that custom in another country wouldn't cost a problem.

I have Bought Fish, Plants and Shrimp on Aquabid and Private Sellers from Singapore, Malaysia, Japan and Indonesia. I Already stated above the transhippers i have used, that are fully licenced to import from worldwide sellers and stores. Never had any problems with Orders going thru and the whole process takes less than 4 days from Payment to being in your tank in the Uk.

Another Company worth contacting is Last-trading-post on ebay, they import fish, plants and shrimp from malaysian fish/plant farms.

Just to give you guys an update, I went to Singapore, met the guys at GC, had a nice chat and came back home to Mumbai with some yellow shrimp and some tigers. I wanted to get the OEBTs but he only had 10 left and was keeping them for a breeding colony as more OEBTs werent going to come in for a while, if at all. No problems with customs at either end :)

Back