• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Resolved! Since the update...

Rob P

I'm finding some funny things when using UKAPS on my mobile & PC, only since the weekend updates were done, might well be my settings but...

On Mobile:

Swype has stopped working to input text, any posts i've made via my mobile i've had to tap all my words in letter by letter.

Couldn't find the picture attach button (the browse device/where the pic is hosted) when replying to a PM last night

On PC:

When I hit log out it still shows me as logged in, but then if i click on For Sale/Swap forum it says you must be logged in to do that, so i've been logged out by pressing log out but it still displays me as being logged in on screen.

These things never happened before lol :D

Cheers,
Rob

Swype has stopped working to input text, any posts i've made via my mobile i've had to tap all my words in letter by letter.
Disable the Rich Editor see if that makes a difference, last button on the toolbar, that was disabled before by default.

richeditor.JPG

You can disable it permanently on your profile, under preferences:

disable editor.JPG

Couldn't find the picture attach button (the browse device/where the pic is hosted) when replying to a PM last night
That feature is no longer supported by the forum software, you will need to upload to a image hosting site and then copy the links to your post.

When I hit log out it still shows me as logged in, but then if i click on For Sale/Swap forum it says you must be logged in to do that, so i've been logged out by pressing log out but it still displays me as being logged in on screen.
Could be a caching issue with the device, I will test that further and get back to you, should not be an issue since its logging you off anyway, but I will investigate.

That's Swype back (just posted this on mobile) :)

Ok on the pics!

Thanks for looking into Paulo :)

Yes work PC mate, don't log out on mobile but the log out issue was on a normal PC, not my phone :)

Tried it and logs out fine on Chrome, Firefox, IE and Opera on Windows PC, only time I saw that issue was on my Samsung Tablet, on the phone it was fine too. I will see what might be causing that.

Back