• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Small pieces of driftwood for Anubias, etc

wreckster

Seedling
Hi all,

Does anyone know where I can get some small pieces of wood to attach plants too (anubias, java fern, etc), or have any other recommendations? Most of the LFS near me have larger pieces that are quite expensive and I wouldn't want to break them up at those prices.

I'm sure I saw somewhere online selling a bag of small driftwood but cannot remember where it was :rolleyes:

Alex

Thanks Stu,

Yeah I had checked those but I was sure I had seen a bag of small driftwood pieces for sale somewhere. The Aqua Essentials nano driftwood will work though :)

Thanks
Alex

wreckster said:
Thanks Stu,

Yeah I had checked those but I was sure I had seen a bag of small driftwood pieces for sale somewhere. The Aqua Essentials nano driftwood will work though :)

Thanks
Alex

Hi Alex, there was a guy selling bundles of small drift wood on e-bay ( i was going to get some from him for a nano) just looked him up and he has nothing for sale listed at the moment. Here's his details though, it might be worthwhile dropping him a line to see what he has.

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI ... world=true

Stu.

Back