• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

So What

bigmatt said:
Loooks great with the hairgrass trimmed down hard. Great idea using LCD background - hi tech baby! Did you use lcd in final shot or a backlight?
M
thanx!
i used white paper and 1x15w t8 tube

Can you believe this?!!!!! :wideyed: Someone actually took my advice !!! No,...don't thank me. I thank you for that amazing looking tank. That is absolutely stunning!!!!

Now if only I had a nice mattress & a duvet,.....I would just lop myself down by that tree trunk,...sip a nice cup of hot tea and read a book,...or maybe,....take a nice cozy nap :D :D :D

faizal said:
Can you believe this?!!!!! :wideyed: Someone actually took my advice !!! No,...don't thank me. I thank you for that amazing looking tank. That is absolutely stunning!!!!

Now if only I had a nice mattress & a duvet,.....I would just lop myself down by that tree trunk,...sip a nice cup of hot tea and read a book,...or maybe,....take a nice cozy nap :D :D :D
i think that nap will not be possible... :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GFtuQYUjPI

Back