• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Solufeeds 4:1:2 added to Fert Calculator - any other requests?

Zeus.

Fertz Meister
Hi All,

Its been some time since folk have started using Solufeeds 4:1:2 and myself and @Hanuman have finally found the time to integrate it into the IFC for target dosing of NO3 and for dosing based on mass of AIO ( All In One)Salt via the DIYCalculator sheet. Which will be releasing soon
1694451789611.png

1694451841338.png

We still have a little fine tuning to do and this gives us and you to add other suitable AIO Salts and Multisalts. ( A Multisalt can be any fertilizer with any NPK ratio but may not have the trace elements). This will allow to to use the salts and see what ppms your getting and add others salts or traces and reach your target ppms.
So if you wish for any to be added you have a limited time window to make a request (plus any commercial ferts/traces)

So far we have Solufeeds 4:1:2 & Solufeeds 2:1:4

Zeus

Last edited:
@Zeus. and @Hanuman many thanks both, much appreciated
I finally gathered some strength to pull those fingers out... This has been a long overdue mod. All the background calculations were done by @Zeus. I simply integrated all of it in the master file and did some clean up and minor corrections.
Hopefully this will simplify things when using those dry AIO ferts.
On that note I think it would be a good idea to have a few beta testers before final release. There has been some rather non-trivial changes to the calculator so I would like to minimize the amount of bugs when released to the public. Anyone willing to test the file please let me know.

Bonjour,
Pouvez-vous ajouté ceci :
mmerci
I already added that to the calculator last week or so. It will be in the next release. What we are looking for though is NPK AIO dry ferts.

This is a call to all those who wanted to see AIO NPK dry ferts in the IFC calculator and of course to everyone in general. We are making the last polishing edits to the calculator so now would be a good time to tell us. We are looking for known brands that are widely available if possible so that everyone can benefit from this.
@Happi , @MichaelJ , @dw1305 ,@X3NiTH , @Tim Harrison , @John q , @Wookii, @Hufsa . Any recommendations?

Last edited:
Have you added Solufeed TEC-Sodium Free also
It's already in the current public release and has been for some time I think actually as well as Solufeed TEC-Sodium Free-SF (now called Solufeed TEC-Sodium Free Soft Fruit). The one we added in the soon to be released version is the Solufeed Sodium Free Coir TEC

Last edited:
IFC calculator has been updated with new AIO dry fert feature.

Back