• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Starting point 40 cm Cube ""A touch of red""

Hi roy

i bet you couldn't wait to play around with the hard scape :lol: new wood and rocks why not hey. anyways nice scape you got there. its not easy scaping a cube not alot of space so something have a layout abit open does look better.

im currently rescaping 2 of my tank atm but no time to update the jounal right now but I promise i will do soon. keep up with the updates.

cheers
ryan

Hi roy

i bet you couldn't wait to play around with the hard scape :lol: new wood and rocks why not hey. anyways nice scape you got there. its not easy scaping a cube not alot of space so something have a layout abit open does look better.

im currently rescaping 2 of my tank atm but no time to update the jounal right now but I promise i will do soon. keep up with the updates.

cheers
ryan

Hi Mate so true.
Smashed up some Dragon stone for the scape.The chippings I have done a little W-K.
It was an inspiring day watching George do a scape in real time:woot: Meeting you all in MK on Saturday was the icing on the cake:cool:

Looking forward to seeing your new scapes :playful:

Last edited:
Nice scape Roy. :) It looks indeed much better with that elephants trunk gone from the left, it changes the whole focus point more to the right side tree like wood. Unbelievable what big difference such a small chance can make.. Nice to see how this develops.. Looking forrward to see this planted.. :thumbup:.. That wood is realy an outstanding find.. :)

05_zpsazyewflg.jpg
Get those branches with flat edges on wood removed :woot:.....to make it look more natural!
Never saw a root or branch with a flat edge yet:happy:
Nice composition though:thumbup:
Cheers
hoggie

Hi Roy,
Have you washed the stone ?.Ignore me if you have,but you'll find a lot of the holes are filled with dirt/clay.A screwdriver helps ;).

05_zpsazyewflg.jpg
Get those branches with flat edges on wood removed :woot:.....to make it look more natural!
Never saw a root or branch with a flat edge yet:happy:
Nice composition though:thumbup:
Cheers
hoggie

Hi Hoggie.Thank You :thumbup:

I am working on that ;)

08_zps0rsc8zpo.jpg

When its up and running the flat tops will be gone:)

hi Roy, can't wait to see this tank fill with plants.
before that take your time with your hardscape until you are satisfied

thank you Roy. i'll try to be more active this time ;)

Back