• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Starting point The Cube-- New Cube Rescape

Wow! That rotala (C.) is realy growing fast, can't wait to see it pop color in it's tips when getting closer to the surface... :) Lovely pictures.. Love that golden anubias in the middle.. :clap: Also that shoreweed up front is an intresting plant... :thumbup: Inspirational little scape bursting with health..

Hi All,The time has come this thread is now closed. :wave:

Thank you all for your encouraging reply's and likes though out this journal:cool: :thumbup:

Some of the plants from this Cube Will be going in my new 40cm Cube "" A Touch of red""

I will be starting a new journal for the 30cm Cube Quite soon :)

You can't close a thread/journal without a final pic :rage:......................

Hi Nelson, :sorry::sorry:Its being stripped out as we speak :banghead::banghead: No final photo :sorry:

One photo of the next project;) Just one rock UG and a couple of other plants :wacky: It looking better now after three months DSM

Updates Coming soon :p

Ho the Wife let me buy another 30cm Cube so I could DSM this one :cool:One photo of the start ;)

005_zpsddp7u7zk.jpg

Hi All, The Cube 12" Started in June 2013 Had a algae problem when i started this little one but got it under control with triple dosing liquid Co2 :D Am now running Diy Co2 with a bell system Re started on 10 October 2013 And is now home to 4 happy Amano shrimp;) All going well so far some pics the last pic is how it looks to day

View attachment 26807
Just looked at it again and it's still one of my favorites

Greenfinch, what an amazing tank! So pleasing to read through, and totally agree with Mr. Teapot, it must have been a joy to live with! I'm sure it's mentioned somewhere along the line but I couldn't find your ferts regime? What were you dosing?

Really enjoying the new UG scape too!

Greenfinch, what an amazing tank! So pleasing to read through, and totally agree with Mr. Teapot, it must have been a joy to live with! I'm sure it's mentioned somewhere along the line but I couldn't find your ferts regime? What were you dosing?

Really enjoying the new UG scape too!

Hi Joe, Thank You :)
That was some time back. I think at the time it was Seachem Flourish and root tabs ;)

Back