• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Starting point The Cube-- New Cube Rescape

Good gracious me,....:wideyed:. If i was a shrimp,...i would lay down on that carpet,...take in the view,... & just chill all day long:happy:. Amazing what you have done here,....& with just diy co2 & a bell ...Congratulations Roy on such a beautiful aquascape. Love the rescape (especially the last 2 pictures) and the immaculate health of your plants.
Hi faizal, Thank you for your kind words :)

This looks amazing grown in! Is there a video? I imagine it will add a whole new perspective viewing it in 3d.

Hi All, Well 10 days after the trim . I thought i would change the background colour :D And add in some Sagittaria subulata to the RH side behind & to the side of the Anubias & some where the light stone by the HC ;)

232_zps224527f4.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1400656620][/DOUBLEPOST]234_zps2f649ecf.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1400656672][/DOUBLEPOST]235_zpsf6475ec1.jpg

I really love your tanks, so natural in lots of ways. All the pants look like they’re growing really well for you and I love the way they create a rich texture. Must be a real joy to live with.

Hi Parotet Thank You :)[DOUBLEPOST=1400683455][/DOUBLEPOST]
I really love your tanks, so natural in lots of ways. All the pants look like they’re growing really well for you and I love the way they create a rich texture. Must be a real joy to live with.
Hi Mr Teapot, Thank you for your kind words :) This little one is in the front room :D I cannot say how many hours i sit and stare at it:) But its better than watching TV :D

Last edited:
Back