• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Starting point The Cube-- New Cube Rescape

Hi All, I Entered my first Competition "Croatian Aquatic Contest" :)
With the Cube, Name ,"The Rivers Edge" The one before the Cube rescape ;) I came 25th out of 29 contestants. Not bad for a first attempt ;) I am over the moon:playful:Going to have a couple of beers tonight :D Cheers all

List of placings and a pic of The Rivers Edge

15248_10154628230235604_6510875697154525853_n1_zps2d013668.jpg

104_zpsb9396333.jpg

Congratulations! I like the colors in your tank. It looks good maintained and healthy. Don't think too hard about contest placements. It's good when you are simply happy about having nice tank rather than people get mad and upset about too-low-than-they-think-they-deserve-to-be placements. Don' worry, be happy! :)

Hi Alexander, Thank you :) I entered for the fun of it.Mind you getting the tank looking right and taking the photo was stressful :eek: Trust me i am happy with the placing:happy:Now the only way is up. Well hopefully :D I am having more fun now with my hobby:cool: Than i have done in years.And talking to all you people on a great forum is the icing on the cake :)

Congratulations, Roy!
Healthy plants indeed. :D
What's the livestock?
Hi Alex, Thank you :) At this point the only livestock are 4 Amano shrimp :) I keep changing the scape and lighting. So i try to keep the livestock easy to care for:) I am already thinking of rescaping this one again in a couple of months :eek::D I have a bad case of itchy fingers :joyful:

Hi All, Gave the Cube a trim :) Moved some of the Bacopa from the LH Side to the back RH Side with the lud as that is not doing as well at the back we will see how it go's
And moved some of the Riccia from the Hygro trip at the top to the back of the HC tricky plant to get it to stay where you put though :)
One photo

131_zps5256385f.jpg

Back