• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Journal Starting point Wabi-Kusa

Fantastic Roy...what a great inspiration especially the distillation retort (bad joke by the way...booo:p), that must have been extremely fiddly to do and to maintain. Where did you get it from? I want me one:)

Fantastic Roy...what a great inspiration especially the distillation retort (bad joke by the way...booo:p), that must have been extremely fiddly to do and to maintain. Where did you get it from? I want me one:)

Hi Troi, Thank you :thumbup: It was a bit fiddly to do took 3 hours I was up till 2am Its cleaning the inside glass that took 30 min at least :meh:

A mate got some chemistry bits and bobs from a car boot sale. I see the retort and some other bits:woot: I just had to have them.£30 bargain the retort worth that on its own.

Sorry for the bad pun. I could not help myself :D

Roy, :lol: That one is realy sepurb.... Where did you find that thing?? :thumbup: How the hell did you get all in there? Looks awsome, some stones apear bigger than the entry provided.

Roy, :lol: That one is realy sepurb.... Where did you find that thing?? :thumbup: How the hell did you get all in there? Looks awsome, some stones apear bigger than the entry provided.

Hi Marcel, Thank you :thumbup: A mate got some chemistry bits and bobs from a car boot sale. I see the retort and some other bits:woot:
With a pair of tweezers and a couple of pieces of a thin metal coat hanger bent with a curve at one end about 15 cm long.
Tricky to do but fun .Its the shape of the stones they look bigger than they are ;)

Realy outstanding composition. Those stones, it look puzzling, obvious they look bigger than they are, but that just makes it phenomenal.
What's its title? The strange case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde?? :lol:

Back