• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Journal Starting point Wabi-Kusa

Roy!? One word... :cool: I couldn't find one standing up to make it 2 words..
Appl.gif

The Tree One is doing realy well, got some aquatic mosses and wasser tang growing in there and realy lovin it emersed. The cuba and monte carlo are bugging me in that one not yet propageted enough to impress and the rest is still to young. I whish i had an empty tank like you have, you grow them mighty fast in there, can't keep up with you.. :D (bad excuse i know.. :oops:):shh:.. But i'll post a sneek peak soon and hopefully some hearts beating.. :)

The Tree One is doing realy well, got some aquatic mosses and wasser tang growing in there and realy lovin it emersed. The cuba and monte carlo are bugging me in that one not yet propageted enough to impress and the rest is still to young. I whish i had an empty tank like you have, you grow them mighty fast in there, can't keep up with you.. :D (bad excuse i know.. :oops:):shh:.. But i'll post a sneek peak soon and hopefully some hearts beating.. :)

Hi Marcel, That's great news. Cuba and Monte are slow to take off but when they get going its lush growth ;) Cannot wait to see the photos :snaphappy:

The Wife is letting me set up another old tank 60 w x 45 h x 38 d cm :woot::woot:So more W-K coming up. I have a couple of Ideas in mind:D

Back