• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Stem plant dying from the bottom

vygec

I picked this plant up a few weeks back, its now dying back towards the bottom, but am still getting good fresh growth from the top.
Also, could someone confirm the name please, it had no label on it.

imag0162jb.jpg

Bacopa caroliniana. :thumbup:
I have found good flow and lots of Co2 at the base of the stem helps a great deal. I experience ill health after trimming. The lower section of the stem and leaves suffer bad from BBA. I`ve found the only way to illiminate this is to remove all infected leaves. This does leave the plant looking a little bare though!

Quetzalcoatl said:
Bacopa caroliniana. :thumbup:
I have found good flow and lots of Co2 at the base of the stem helps a great deal. I experience ill health after trimming. The lower section of the stem and leaves suffer bad from BBA. I`ve found the only way to illiminate this is to remove all infected leaves. This does leave the plant looking a little bare though!

Yep thats what it is. I got some too and have the same problem. failure on the lower stem but growth on the upper.

Back