• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Success growing plants

Lawson

I have kept tropical fish for many years and have never been successful in growing aquatic plants, but a few months ago I joined Ukaps and read all the tips and information that I could find in the forums.

I started using Co2 and Ei for plant nutrients, but the biggest problem that I had putting into practice was water movement and getting my plants to sway . One of the reasons being was because I use an internal power filter, as years ago an external somehow got knocked over, flooding my neighbour below. I persevered, bought a wavemaker and after a lot of trial and error in positioning the filter etc I got complete water movement and now I am getting really good results in the growth and condition of the plants.

I just wanted to say a big thank you to all the members who post such great advice, information and knowledge freely given in this great site.

Back