• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Tapatalk now free on Android

e7yna8ap.jpg

Weird I had no issue editing my last post.
Or this one

When you highlight a post does it not bring up a tool bar? You only need to tap not press an hold.

Weird I had no issue editing my last post.
Or this one

I know you have so many minutes to edit your post but if its a thread youve started you can edit anytime I think.
Ali thats strange then. I might uninstall and reinstall see if it helps. If not ill just go back to using the mobile browser for editing

Mine looks different to both of yours :confused:

Are you on version 4.2.2?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Yup but on android 2.x.x I really need to try it on my tablet and see if there is a difference.

Its strange that your not able to moderate your posts. I know at one point they disabled it but i think that was by mistake..... it worked fine during the beta test then the first update to the final release was a back step.... now it seems OK for me at least

That would be tapatalk 2 a much more stable release it would seem :D

Random. I only downloaded it the day I posted this thread. The playstore states v4.2.2

That is very strange. It could be pointing you to an old apk if tt4 is not supported by gingerbread

Back