• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

taskent

Hi Erdal.
Nice start and title ;)
I'd be tempted to leave only one type of rock and remove that piece of Dragon stone from the left.
Have you considered sloping it more to the back to create more depth?
Will you be using co2 on it?

so some changes for the last time,i hope :)

p1030955t.jpg

p1030961j.jpg

Very nice, but I agree that the lines in the rock need to go the same way...

Its coming along. I reckon investing in some coral pelia will give this tank a nice look in a few months time :)

i agree with the rocks but i did try it it doesnt work because then i have to stand all the rocks so doesnt look nice.i think it will look nicer once the plants grow
i have some pelia in it im looking forward it to grow

The mismatched striata works for me :crazy: ... it creates a tension, like each group of rocks are a separate group pulling against the others.

youngstud said:
thats what i was all trying to do,well done for seeing this matt :) haha
joking
see u sunday
It looks really good, Matt's art trained eyes managed to see and use words to describe what for sure many were struggling to do, me included.

The tension is visible and makes the scape look very natural and appealing!

thanks luis, i hope it will look better when the plants grow
last night i did replace the co2 bottle with the new one (waterplant 90g) but this morning it looks like its finished,the pressure is nearly zero and no bubles
is that posibble?

youngstud said:
thanks luis, i hope it will look better when the plants grow
last night i did replace the co2 bottle with the new one (waterplant 90g) but this morning it looks like its finished,the pressure is nearly zero and no bubles
is that posibble?

I had the same issue a week ago. It emptied on a single day. :(

I think that some are really full, or we are both doing something wrong. The previous one lasted one month.

now i really have to find some good deal for the new bottle as i want to push the co2 til i get the shrimp
where u do u get urs from?

He Erdal, tanks looking good ;)
I got myself some of the same pagoda rocks yesterday from ADC. Looking forward to use them.
I dont know guys why are you liking these tiny bottles :) Must cost you a fortune.
I would recommend LondonGases.
They do 3 size bottles. 3.5, 6.5 and 22.5. The last 2 are probably to big for you but the first one will be good and will last you ages on small tanks.
You pay one time 50+vat deposit for the bottle and then its 20+vat for gas. Plus they do deliver for free to your door.
Really worth it on the long run.
I have 2 6.5kg bottles now and considering getting 22.5kg one :D It is just awkwardly tall.
Hope this helps.

god 22,5kg ???? :)
be careful ur wife is gona kill u soon
i cant really put it anywhere near my nanos and i dont use co2 for my two big tanks so i have to find smaller

i dont think it will fit on that little dressing i have
no luck and i also have to buy for all the equipment for that kind of bottle as well,i cant use the one i have,can i?

Back