• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Tears Of Guthix

kevin silva

Seedling
Hi!

Here I am,this is the first time, it is a pleasure for me being with professionals.
I would like to share my last setup with you all, it is called Tears of guthix.
This aquascape is 2 months old, but i leave you these photos here:

f4es.jpg

7esi.jpg
y3kp.jpg
hna2.jpg
xwty.jpg
at5n.jpg
u5br.jpg
5bg9.jpg
And how the aquascape looks now:
6ckf.jpg
v937.jpg

Setup:
Aquario: 80x45lx40a
Filtro: Fluval 206 780l/h
Iluminação: 1 x 150W hqi 8000k + 2 x 24w 8000k+6500k
Termostato: 125W jager
Substrato: ADA amazonia, NA rio sand
Hardscape: seiryu stone e ADA horn wood
CO2: none (probably later)

Plants: anubia nana, anubia mini, eleocharis (parvula,mini,vivipara), cryptocoryne (petchii,green and brown), mosses (fissidens and christmas), myriophillum m. green, echinodorus tennelus.
consider adding- cryptocoryne (long thin leaves), blyxa and some more anubia petite

Fishes: 15 hassemania nana

don't forget to reply =)

thanks,
kévin silva

Hi Kevin, welcome to the forum.

Your tank looks really nice! I would love a bit of wood like that.

Very striking layout Kevin :thumbup:
Really like the openness of the sand foreground.
Cheerio,
Ady.

Hi Kevin, welcome to the forum.

Your tank looks really nice! I would love a bit of wood like that.
Very striking layout Kevin :thumbup:
Really like the openness of the sand foreground.
Cheerio,
Ady.
Welcome to UKAPS Kevin. Your tank looks great, i really like the hardscape layout. :)

thanks!
That look great Kevin, a really good layout and choice all round. What sort of maintenance do you do on this per week?

60% water change weekly (running on a 200L/H filter cause the fluval is leaking)
excell and profito everyday
and pruning plants
Is it me or is this a Runescape reference ;)?

P.S That pic of Ulquiorra is amazing, nice drawing!

Sorry for going off topic =p

good point! guthix being the god of nature i thought it was an original name.For the pic, i love drawing on paint and gimp, and of course, i love animes!

P.S: (quited runescape because of the updates....17 levels for comp. cape)

good point! guthix being the god of nature i thought it was an original name.For the pic, i love drawing on paint and gimp, and of course, i love animes! P.S: (quited runescape because of the updates....17 levels for comp. cape)

I haven't played it for a few years, updates did start to kill it for me.

I'm only good a drawing on paper, got myself a graphics tablet but I can't stand looking away from the "paper" so I stick with pencil and paper :p. I love animes too.

Great another bleach fan, up there with naruto for me. Lovely looking scape mate, it kinda reminds me of a coral reef for some reason. Really like it. Oh and welcome to ukaps, since joining myself I've had so much great advice.

Hi!

had already been some time since i updated the topic. The main reason was the lack of motivation in relation to the aquarium. No filter for 5 months and with a well-known pest of hobbyists (mainly cyanobacteria) I ended up neglecting the aquarium. Tired of seeing the aquarium or just do not see (the green tinted glass prevented). Fortunately the filter problem is solved and i re-scaped completly the aquarium. Despite all the changes made, algae insist on staying, so I ended up putting a large amount of plants (given by a friend), and did a cleanup this weekend.

Plant update:
-eleocharis (parvula,mini,vivipara)
-cryptocoryne(green,brown e petchii)
-microsorum (trident e needle leaf)
-bolbitis heudeloti
-pelia
-mini pelia
-marsilea
-vallisneria nana
-echinodorus tennelus

ykw4.jpg
vxfh.jpg
My angelfish
7w24.jpg
14zy.jpg
Here on the back of the aquarium, i liked to hear some opinions since i really don't know what to do...
suwg.jpg

Cheers,
Kévin

Attachments

• ykw4.jpg
    ykw4.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 118
  • vxfh.jpg
    vxfh.jpg
    307.4 KB · Views: 964
  • 7w24.jpg
    7w24.jpg