• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Tetra Food

James D

Just stocked my tank up with a shoal of lovely little Glowlight Tetras and was wondering what is generally regarded as the best food for them - any specific brands / types etc. They're happily eating my cheap flakes at the moment but I want to make sure I'm getting the best out them.

Many thanks

James

Nt labs tropical fish granules is really good as is the tetra pro energy and jbl grano colour but the best food in general is live food such as banana worms ive found. The fish are much more active eating them. I feed them those twice a day and use one of the branded foods once or twice a week

Thanks for that, I think I'll try the NT labs granules. I can imagine my wife's reaction if I started keeping live worms in the house and it wouldn't be pretty!

It would only be the cost of a stamp mate its not worth it ha ha.
Cheers mate... Your a star! I'll owe you a few beers though.... Maybe when you have the tank warming party ;)

Cheers mate... Your a star! I'll owe you a few beers though.... Maybe when you have the tank warming party ;)

Your welcome mate.
Just some alcohol free beers for me though mate. Planning on getting started in about a weeks time. Ill pm you now

Back