• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

The unknown start of a journey

Hej been visiting my parents this weekend so no net did you get any shrimp and did they survive your shark

Sendt fra min LG-D620 med Tapatalk
Hey not got any this weekend but I'm off most of next week so going to get some then, the rotella are coming on very well now best they have looked, even better than when I bought them.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hey not got any this weekend but I'm off most of next week so going to get some then, the rotella are coming on very well now best they have looked, even better than when I bought them.

Another quick update picture, trying to keep a log of progress

8f929de52993aa7ad40136a8060c41b3.jpg

No not removed but can't see them on that picture although it's small 3 bunches to say the least!

Oh see them now. And your shark as well looks good but I think it actually might be big enough to eat shrimp :O. I I guess that now you just have to wait.... Boring. And when your rotala gets big enough trim and replant so it gets nice and bushy. Your echinodorus looks like it's doing great :). My tank is suffering from to little light small leaves and the growth rate of a turtle. :( Considering buying a small led light for the winter season.

Oh see them now. And your shark as well looks good but I think it actually might be big enough to eat shrimp :O. I I guess that now you just have to wait.... Boring. And when your rotala gets big enough trim and replant so it gets nice and bushy. Your echinodorus looks like it's doing great :). My tank is suffering from to little light small leaves and the growth rate of a turtle. :( Considering buying a small led light for the winter season.

Yea the sharks funny round feeding time he doesn't eat anything but doesn't want certain fish to have anything he never goes near my corys or rams but the sword tails and mollies he goes for so I'm not sure!

Yea going to start cutting and replanting them this weekend still lot of dead algae ridden pieces but once it started growing I didn't want to cut them early.

I presume your referring to the plant I know as water sprite I think it is??

I actually moved my tank to the other side of the door as the sun just created algae problems but I had the light glaring away too. Winter weather for you always dark here.

Yea the sharks funny round feeding time he doesn't eat anything but doesn't want certain fish to have anything he never goes near my corys or rams but the sword tails and mollies he goes for so I'm not sure!

Yea going to start cutting and replanting them this weekend still lot of dead algae ridden pieces but once it started growing I didn't want to cut them early.

I presume your referring to the plant I know as water sprite I think it is??

I actually moved my tank to the other side of the door as the sun just created algae problems but I had the light glaring away too. Winter weather for you always dark here.

d6033e5f6ed386737e5a3bfd140f51bc.jpg
da20e262719c08ece9f68d7848cb594c.jpg
3550ccba45424e3408d76670c4400464.jpg

Slow progress the amazon sword in the back left is doing really well now! The carpet although not dieing it's not growing yet

Sorry lost my phone at my company's Christmas party.... A bit to drunk... :O. I it was actually your swords I meant. I and your hc looks healthy so everything's looking up clapping can't wait to see it all grown in in a couple of months
:)

Sorry lost my phone at my company's Christmas party.... A bit to drunk... :O. I it was actually your swords I meant. I and your hc looks healthy so everything's looking up clapping can't wait to see it all grown in in a couple of months
:)

Sounds like decent Xmas party to me!

Yea hope to see lots more growth, my co2 about to run out hoping it lasts to the weekend so I can renew before I have none left :(

Sounds like decent Xmas party to me!

Yea hope to see lots more growth, my co2 about to run out hoping it lasts to the weekend so I can renew before I have none left :(

The sword has left the tank haha started growing like mad it's out the water now! Bit more progress

da409cf00345e29137cc1bfa9a9c7c84.jpg
ed2a41934459bdb855caf9f0abb143c8.jpg

Hi looking good. I have been thinking a bit about lay out. I have you considered moving the Moss deadwood to the center or even to the left and a bit further back. I think it would bring together your plant groups and give a better composition. Just a suggestion ;)

Hi looking good. I have been thinking a bit about lay out. I have you considered moving the Moss deadwood to the center or even to the left and a bit further back. I think it would bring together your plant groups and give a better composition. Just a suggestion ;)

To be honest it's well overdue a move round, I need to cut and replant some of the stems now there growing well. I have bought another piece of wood similar so I will give that a go move it over and back and when I've soaked the other piece try and fit it all together. Can't believe I still have no shrimp last twice I've been they have sold out!!

Well as long as your not overrun with algae you can wait. I'm going to give half of my cherry shrimp to my dad for x Mas present started with 10 now around 30-40.

Well as long as your not overrun with algae you can wait. I'm going to give half of my cherry shrimp to my dad for x Mas present started with 10 now around 30-40.

It's not too bad at moment get bits on glass after 3 days, hoping I get a circulation pump for xmas :) wow you've got a right cleaning army there!

It's not too bad at moment get bits on glass after 3 days, hoping I get a circulation pump for xmas :) wow you've got a right cleaning army there!

0182e8bdca4f59ed8f44273df17fe7f5.jpg

Progress wild at moment when I get more time going to trim and replant the cuttings

Hej been swamped in work lately. I looks good. The back is almost covered in green :) and nice move with the wood. If you move on of the Amazon runners you can use it to cover the filter.

Back