• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Things just got a lot roomier!

Long overdue update, tank is doing great although much has changed! Had a rescape over the summer and changed the stock; I ended up with more species than I originally wanted so swapped them all out at my lfs. Current stock now;

Pair of Discus
24 Lemon tetras
8 sterbai corys
Pair of sparkling gouramis
12 amano shrimp
1 rehomed ancistrus from a friend breaking their tank down.

The lemon tetras look fantastic in the tank and shoal incredibly well! My discus are now a breeding pair. They're spawning every couple of weeks now but the tetras are making short work of the fry once they become free swimming, which is to be expected! I have no real intention of raising the fry up so am just letting things get on with it!

Rescape is settling in well dosing liquid CO2 and ferts daily. The Echinodorus quadricostatus is carpeting well; hopefully will have a full carpet by xmas!

Most recent FTS below, you can see the discus tending to their eggs on the strainer.

fe69913f52d7484fcb935d8af69a6965.jpg

Have another little project on the go atm... a desktop pico shrimp tank, will start a new thread for that today as ive just commenced the dry start!

Happy fishkeeping all!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Back