• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Through The Forest

Why did you change the light? Just a change??

The plants looks to be top notch!

Why did you change the light? Just a change??

The plants looks to be top notch!
Well, some stem planta don't get "that" color and density has i wish, the left rotalas for example...
I will make this test to see if there are changes on growth and color with the new ones.
Regards
Luís Cardoso

Shame to see your no longer using the ZETLIGHTS, I'm using two on my setup and love them! Did you use them at 100%?

Currently just stepped mine up from 50% to 65% for a 6 hour window, only had the system running for two weeks and no algae yet, just wondered what settings you have found the best with them?

Many thanks

Chris

Shame to see your no longer using the ZETLIGHTS, I'm using two on my setup and love them! Did you use them at 100%?

Currently just stepped mine up from 50% to 65% for a 6 hour window, only had the system running for two weeks and no algae yet, just wondered what settings you have found the best with them?

Many thanks

Chris
Well, my setup was
1h - 15%
1h - 50%
7h-100%
1h - 50%
1h - 15%
This was my setup.
with this times i've maintened the aquarium free of algae and rocks very clean.
With the new lights i have 8h 100% and the rocks became green ;)
There is plenty of light now on the bottom of the aquarium that zetlight didn't provide.
regards
Luís Cardoso

Just awesome! So much growth at the back in 7days! Did you try change anything to stop the rocks going green with algae or just let them go? Looks very natural! Nice work

Hi (Olá) Luis,

What is the plant in the foreground and how do you make it grow down the rocks. Does it just grow like that?
Alvaro

Back