• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

TMC AquaGro MicroHabitat - PFK Subs Offer

Yep kept happening to me, I Found in the end. That the Gap at the Base of the Media Section was becoming blocked, and restricting flow to the return.

Cool I'll give that a try :) cheers

i run this tank empty for my cats drinking fountain and it does this all the time once the water drops a little.

Themuleous said:
Bringing up an old thread, but just wondered if anyone else who's got one of these finds the water level in the sponge and pump compartments drops on a daily basis, but the water level in the main tank compartment stays high? Seems really odd to me as the three are connected.

Pain as well as I have to top up the two smaller compartments everyday, or the water level drops too low. I wonder what it might be doing to the sponge bacteria as well.

Just wondered if I was alone in this?

Sam

This happens to me as well, it is a mixture of evaporation and the cat drinking from it:
5145556757_e93fe4e03b.jpg
DSC_0031 by GHOSTSWORD, on Flickr

ghostsword said:
Themuleous said:
Bringing up an old thread, but just wondered if anyone else who's got one of these finds the water level in the sponge and pump compartments drops on a daily basis, but the water level in the main tank compartment stays high? Seems really odd to me as the three are connected.

Pain as well as I have to top up the two smaller compartments everyday, or the water level drops too low. I wonder what it might be doing to the sponge bacteria as well.

Just wondered if I was alone in this?

Sam

This happens to me as well, it is a mixture of evaporation and the cat drinking from it:
5145556757_e93fe4e03b.jpg
DSC_0031 by GHOSTSWORD, on Flickr
:D

oddly since i set mine up as a cat drinking fountain the cat still keeps going for the planted nanos. I think i need to add stuff to it, not just run it empty.

Back