• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Tropica plant catalogue

It's available from Pets @ Home for the princely sum of £1.00.

like the price

Anyone know if is available just in store or on their web site too as i write from my phone now and pets @home web site do not work on phone

Thanks

Not sure, I got mine in store, there was a stack shin high on the counter with the magazines. I don't think they sell fish stuff on the site.

just visited my local pets at home but looks like they do ot have any catalogue at the moment anyone have some spare can pay for it

Thanks

Online is all very well, but now I want to get my hands on one of this years... I can just imagine the wife's rolling eyes as I lovingly peruse each page ;)

In seriousness, as TGM and AE both sell Tropica plants, maybe they can help you out on a mail order copy?

I just bought 4 catalogues yesterday at ADC, in London, the book is really good, well explained and it makes it easier to choose the plants, as now all I need to do, if at a Tropica seller, is to quote the plant ID number.

Etherelda said:
i'm going to take a look for one tomorrow, do you think they might have one at Crowland MH? I want an excuse to go out there tomorrow!
They did have some in stock a while back. Give them a bell before you visit and they'll tell you.

It's a good store. They sell Tropica and Aquafleur pots in decent selling tanks with filtration and CO2. Their fish selection is very impressive too; whatever you're in to.

I saw one of these Tropica catalogues for real the other day and was 'geeking out' over it because its a nice piece of design. I havn't seen much good print design besides ADA stuff in the fishkeeping world. Matt paper stock, good clean layout, and nice illustrations were doing it for me though :geek: :lol:

Back