• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Tulgey Wood - Trimmed

Haha...just dealing with a few complications at the moment - heater leaking and my atomizer blew a seam - when I've got them sorted I'll post a couple of pics:)

Well I managed to make the complications disappear and finally got round to taking a snapshot.The water is still a bit cloudy and I've gone for the micro-bubble look this time - instead of plumbing the atomizer in to the filter inlet - so that's not helping either. Bear in mind it was only planted yesterday and I want to try and keep this scape going for some time, so it'll definitely be a work in progress.

13451730694_1a45f51115_b.jpg

Looks really nice. Cloud will soon clear and this is one that really will be good to follow. Looking forward to seeing more and more pics. Good luck with it Troi.:clap:

Harry

In celebration of the tank being filled:

Somebodies flooded Tulgey Wood my son
A damp charmed day by anyone's book
The fight being over, your vorpal blade won
A dark watery grave for the headless Jabberwock

Not sure what came over me :(

Sounds like you had an acute attack of the Charles Lutwidge Dodgsons'...:)...
But don't worry it's not fatal and the symptoms are self-limiting and resolve spontaneously without specific treatment...although you can be left with a nervous twitch, if you're very unlucky:wacky:
But that said it's much better than the original...;)

Last edited:
Even more impressive , I'd guessed it was bigger than that . Choice of livestock to match the proportions will be interesting !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Richard. I been pondering the choice of livestock, but I haven't decided yet...I'm after something a bit different from my usual choice, but as you say scale is important.

how about normans lampeye. In numbers they look great

Back