• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Twinstar 600SA plug adaptor converter

Jwonni

Hi all,
Sorry, I am sure this must have been asked but did try a search and couldn't find anything.

I have just taken delivery of a Twinstar 600SA, I did not realise that it would come with a two pronged plug and no adaptor to make it UK suitable.

I don't like making guesses when it comes to electrics as it's all magic or voodoo to me. Please could someone tell me what I need to make sure of when I look for an adaptor (assuming they come in different volts, watts, amps or other things I don't really understand.

A link to a suitable one on Amazon that's available with next day delivery would be even better but happy to spend my time searching as long as I know what I am looking for

Amazon product ASIN B09Y9BWK8X
I have ordered that one so that I might be able to use the light tomorrow, if this is wrong for whatever reason please let me know why do I can order something different, at worst I lose £9 but if I picked the right one I get up and running quicker

Back