• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ukaps express. ?

kirk

Hi all. As most of us love a bargain and I've noticed there plenty on here. Postage is ok for most stuff but its often that there a tank miles from home. I'll get to my point. People travel around alot and ukaps has some extremely helpfull trustworthy people. I'd have no problem say for instance I'm off to Swanage soon and there a tank on here forsale in Dorset, I live in gloucestershire, if there was some one say in Stafford who wanted it I'd have no problem if I was passing being them middle man to help pass the parcel and store a few days until it can be pick up from me.. Opolgies if this has been tried and tested I just know it works on the vw scene.:) cheers Kirk.

Sounds like an awesome idea! It gets my vote. Speaking of Dub scene, what you got? I'm dragging a Mk2 8v Gti around at the moment.

Coff a skoda octavia.:D it sound like a golf.:D lwb 2.5tdi t4 there a pic on thread what other hobbies do you have. Been a t3/t25 owner up until 2 yrs ago, missing the last old girl big time. love the golfs never owned one always fancied a mk1 or a mk1 caddy. I'm not using the Van as the cost to run so I've been cycling and my better half uses the 60 to the gallon skoda. I went out in the Van for the first time in over two weeks being winter I wanted to charge the battery I'm lying I wanted to bang my tunes that I can't listen too around the kids and pic up a fish tank. forgot how quick it was.

Nowt wrong with the Octavias, in fact, I've been sniffing around the VRSs for a while now. Solid cars without the scene tax :thumbup:
Mk1s are an absolute scream, but a bit rocking horse poo as you'll probably know. A caddy would be quick, and happily fit tanks in the back. Flawless victory :D

Yes the tax ,I forgot thats one of the things that attracted us too it. Father Inlaw Had the Octavia estate mk1elagence in that metallic horange the minute they came out :*) I did nothing but take the Micheal and say I'm not getting in there it's uncool. I was driving modified minis at the time ( 1380 full race with a twin 45 on.) ours Octavia is a ambient 90 bhp estate on 170,000 ish. Just made me think wouldn't it be cool to get a non runner caddy pic up into the house and build an opti white beast in the back and all the kit under the bonnet. Adapt the font cab with a comfy bench seat facing the bed and viewing the scape through the rear window Cheers Kirk.

Up to last year I had a VR6 highline but had to sell it to a friend of mine, reluctantly! Was ok as a toy but I strongly advise against it as a daily driver for work unless your name begins with sheik something or other or you work in a petrol station ;)It's been sat on his drive now for months with moss growing on the trims it breaks my heart. He has asked if I want to buy it back but I'm not allowed :rolleyes:
If you guys know of anyone looking for one let me know. Back on topic.. great idea dropping stuff off. I do a few motorway miles in my job so if I can help out anyone I will.

+1 from me. I don't mind dropping stuff off if I'm passing. :)

It sounds a great idea, all the good stuff seems to be right down south ( I wanted the aps tank that was up for peanuts in london :( ) lurcher rescue does something similar, no one drives that far but they got a dog from ayrshire to its new home in the shetlands through the network.
I'm a trusty skoda fan - 2.0tdi cr octavia elegance ( my second one) Pretty good on fuel.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I watched a top gear from 1989 last night. They had the new skoda favorit. And Clarkson looked about 15 years old. what happened to those old skoda jokes...?

So long ago.

Back