UKaps plant donations.....

Discussion in 'General Planted Tank Discussions' started by Dan Crawford, 14 Nov 2007.

1. Dan Crawford

Dan Crawford Founder Staff Member

hi everyone, as some of you may know UniPac kindly donated gravel, rocks and a lot of wood that UKaps used for our display tank at the festival. In return for their generosity I offered to 'scape their waiting room tank. We (George & Graeme & I) will be doing this in the morning before SAMs BBQ. 1st december.
    We will be using hardscape supplied by UniPac but we really need some plants.
    This tank has to be low maintenance and it's low light. I think the tank is a 60cm cube ish. I've been growing surplace plants specifically for this tank but I don't have enough.
    UniPac were and continue to be great supporters of UKaps, if you can help supply some plants to show the "trade" folk what we are all about feel free to post here. Those plants donated and not used will be distributed at Sam's.
    Thanks for your support.

2. Graeme Edwards

Graeme Edwards Founder Staff Member

Morning mate, ill have a few plants to bring, loads of moss, I think any way, some anubius.
    Should be nice scape for them.

3. George Farmer

George Farmer Founder Staff Member

Not sure if what I have will grow in low-light but I'll bring it all anyway.

4. Garuf

Garuf Member

I can pledge my vast amounts of E tennelus its such a shame to throw it out.
    I use unipac wood, the stuffs dead good.

5. Themuleous

Themuleous Member

I could donate some dwarf sags (not that they are very short!) also have some Hygrophila corymbosa which would be ideal in a low light tank.

Where/when do we send them?

Sam

6. Dan Crawford

Dan Crawford Founder Staff Member

I'll PM my address to those who wish to donate.
    Thanks everyone.