• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

UKAPS Printed Garments

Hi guys, i'm getting these sorted in the next 2 weeks. I propose sizes M, L, XL and XXL in both grey and black with a white print. Adding colours and extra logos etc is not feasible.

I will start a poll to decide whether to have the logo in the middle or on the breast....

Awesome

Count me in for a grey hoodie, think the logo without the slogan would be best. Breast logo on the front and centre on the back 🙂

The only reason i say grey instead of black is, black has a tendency to turn that horrible faded brown after time.

Yeah, you really need to renew your black items of clothing at least once every 20 years :lol:

A, maybe, silly question, but... which is the real size of the garments?

I mean... I am interested in buying some, but what I discovered during my stay in UK is that what a "M" t-shirt means here in UK is not the same in my country. Some of those supposed to be "M" sizes are really long, so to be honest, I would like to know size at shoulders level as well as the "height" from neck to the lower's edge, if that is possible. In shops I can try myself, but buying clothes online have these issues... :dead: I am interested only in M sizes, of course. Apologies in advance for the inconveniences.... and thank you for the details. 🙂

A, maybe, silly question, but... which is the real size of the garments?

I mean... I am interested in buying some, but what I discovered during my stay in UK is that what a "M" t-shirt means here in UK is not the same in my country. Some of those supposed to be "M" sizes are really long, so to be honest, I would like to know size at shoulders level as well as the "height" from neck to the lower's edge, if that is possible. In shops I can try myself, but buying clothes online have these issues... :dead: I am interested only in M sizes, of course. Apologies in advance for the inconveniences.... and thank you for the details. 🙂

Roger that! I am a medium size as well but I love the Fred Perry brand. Whenever I order from them I choose the small size because this is what fits me right.

Hi Dan,

No pressure but... did you have a chance to look at the actual sizes? Sorry for bothering you with that, but it would be useful, really, at least for me. If I am going to promote UKAPS, I want to make myself look good! 😉

Thanks a lot!

Hi Dan,
Nice to have met you and George and members of ukaps at Destination Aquatics Milton keynes on Saturday 😎
Thanks guys for the warm welcome.

Order in for the a Hoodie 😉

PS Anyone near Destination Aquatics should pop in wonderful fish store and helpful staff 10 0ut 0f 10 :thumbup:

Any chance of a red hoodie or light blue or lime green? Black or grey doesn't really do it for me lol.. Be willing to pay a little more!

I haven't seen anyone wearing these but I live in Australia..... Any updates on these?

Back